Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mohandas Gandhi Quotes Part-14

I know, to banish anger altogether from one's breast is a difficult task. It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort. It can be done only by God's grace.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others.

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

I reject any religious doctrine that does not appeal to reason and is in conflict with morality.

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?