Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mohandas Gandhi Quotes Part-13

I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up.

I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following.

I have also seen children successfully surmounting the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul.

I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could.

I have worshipped woman as the living embodiment of the spirit of service and sacrifice.

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?