When my love swears that she is made of truth
I do believe her though I know she lies,
That she might think me some untutored youth
Unlearned in the world's false subtleties.
Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,
Although she knows my days are past the best,
Simply I credit her false-speaking tongue;
On both sides thus is simple truth suppressed.
But wherefore says she not she is unjust,
And wherefore say not I that I am old?
O, love's best habit is in seeming trust,
And age in love loves not to have years told.
Therefore I lie with her, and she with me,
And in our faults by lies we flattered be.
Search This Blog
वास्तविकता...
बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो? ...
-
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking ...
-
"You're as old as you behave." "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." "The secret of getting ahead i...
-
👉Airports have seen more affectionate kisses than Wedding Halls. 👉The walls of Hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than the walls...