There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
My problems have been few,
But of all, this one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask, I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up and do it!
And I can think
of nothing more
That I could wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And have a friend like you.
Search This Blog
वास्तविकता...
बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो? ...
-
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking ...
-
"You're as old as you behave." "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." "The secret of getting ahead i...
-
👉Airports have seen more affectionate kisses than Wedding Halls. 👉The walls of Hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than the walls...