Read the lyrics of some of the most popular and sentimental songs on Friendship of our times. You may sing these heartfelt Friendship Day songs in a Friendship Day Party or get together that you may have organised and express your true love for your dear friend. But if you are not that good a singer you may quote the lyrics of these Friendship Songs in the Friendship Day Card that you got for your dearest friend.
If you're lonely
And need a friend
And troubles seem like
They never end,
Just remember to keep the Faith,
And Love will be there to Light the Way
Anytime you need a friend,
I will be here.
You'll never be alone again,
So don't you fear.
Even if you're miles away,
I'm by your side.
So don't you ever be lonely.
Love will make it alright.
When the shadows are closing in
And your Spirit deminishing,
Just remember you're not alone,
And Love will be there
To Guide you Home.
(Chorus)
If you just believe in me,
I will Love you endlessly.
Take my hand.
Take me into your Heart.
I'll be there forever, baby.
I won't let go.
I'll never let go.
Anytime you need a friend,
I will be here.
You'll never be alone again,
So don't you fear.
Even if your miles away,
I'm by your side.
So don't you ever be lonely.
It's alright.
It's alright.
Search This Blog
वास्तविकता...
बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो? ...
-
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking ...
-
"You're as old as you behave." "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." "The secret of getting ahead i...
-
👉Airports have seen more affectionate kisses than Wedding Halls. 👉The walls of Hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than the walls...