Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Remember, everyone needs a friend

If one day u feel like crying*

*Call me*

*I don't promise that i will make u laugh*

*But i can cry with u*

*If one day u want to run away*

*Don't be afraid to call me*

*I don't promise to ask u to stop*
*But i can run with u*

*If one day u don't want to listen to anyone*

*Call me*

*I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet*

*But one day if u call*

*And there is no answer*

*Come fast to see me*

*Perhaps i need you*

*Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk*

*Or how close you are*

*And send it to the person who sent it to you*

*Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will*

*Remember, everyone needs a friend*

*If u get this it means the person who sent it truly cares about u*

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?