Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2011

Inspirational Quotes Part-65

"To say yes, you have to sweat and roll up your sleeves and plunge both hands into life up to the elbows. It is easy to say no."

"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing."

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves."

"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware."

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life."

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?