Search This Blog

Thursday 3 June 2010

Romantic Quotes Part-4

I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I'm with you.

If you live for 100 more days, then I want to live for 100 more days minus one so that I'd never have to live without you.

They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Everytime I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

If I could reach up and capture a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd have the whole evening sky in the palm of my hand.

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?