Search This Blog

Thursday 6 May 2010

Think Quotes Part-6

Did you know that it is anatomically impossible to lick your elbow...

And 75% of the people who hear that actually try to lick their elbow?

Hey, I'm not here because I'm there...I'm not sure where there is but if you find out, please come here and tell me... The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It is twice as large as it needs to be.

Why is it that when someone says they are no speech maker they have to go on to prove it?

You know I have been thinking about this whole away message thing, do people really need to know what we are doing or where we are? I am away lets just leave it that way.

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?