Search This Blog

Thursday 6 May 2010

Think Quotes Part-3

Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.

You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.

I can't talk on the computer now, so if, well, actually, I CAN talk on the computer now, I mean, like, I'm at the computer NOW, writing this message, but I'm doing this NOW, while you're reading it LATER, except for you I guess it's NOW, like, when you're reading it... I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing.

I haven't gone away but I'll be right back.

The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the population.

वास्तविकता...

बच्चों की गलती नहीं है, जब स्त्रियां ( माताएं) दीपिका, कैटरीना  बनने के सपने देखती हो तो समाज में  महावीर या बुद्ध का जन्म कैसे हो?